All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect portable reference for anyone who needs legal terms at their fingertips. It is designed to help anyone who needs to communicate in real-life situations where it is vital to quickly find a legal term or phrase. Convenient and easy-to-use, the dictionary includes the current terms and concepts relevant to everyday legal situations. Divided by topic for easy reference, users will be sure to quickly find the right word. Topics include: General & Procedural Terms; Commercial Law; Criminal Law; Family Law; Health Care; Law; Housing Law; Immigration Law and Traffic Law. Perfect for professionals who work with Russian speakers, including interpreters and translators, police, customs, and social services.
- Author BiographyLeonora Chernyakhovskaya holds Doctorates in Comparative Linguistics and Cross-cultural Communications. She has over 100 published works on translation and interpreting. Chernyakhovskaya has been President of Moscow International School of Translation and Interpreting and Deputy Chairperson of the Department of Translation, Moscow Linguistic University, and has also taught at CUNY.
- Author(s)Leonora Chernyakhovskaya
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- LanguageEnglish & English & Russian
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note6,000 entries
- Weight328 g
- Width205 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.