All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated second edition of this invative text that takes full account of the consequences of Putin's controversial return to the presidency in 2012. Clear factual coverage is enhanced by a range of learning aids that encourage students to develop critical thinking about key issues and theories.
- Author BiographyEric Shiraev is a Professor and Senior Research Associate with George Mason University, USA, and Research Associate with the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies of George Washington University, USA. He has published widely in the fields of international relations, Russian studies and political psychology.
- Author(s)Eric Shiraev
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 11 figures, 5 maps, 6 black & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.