All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated second edition of this invative text that takes full account of the consequences of Putin's controversial return to the presidency in 2012. Clear factual coverage is enhanced by a range of learning aids that encourage students to develop critical thinking about key issues and theories.
- Author BiographyEric Shiraev is a Professor and Senior Research Associate with George Mason University, USA, and Research Associate with the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies of George Washington University, USA. He has published widely in the fields of international relations, Russian studies and political psychology.
- Author(s)Eric Shiraev
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.