All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Russian Language Studies in North America: New Perspectives from Theoretical and Applied Linguistics' offers a unique collection of research papers representing current directions in Russian language studies in Canada and the United States. Traditionally, Slavic and Russian studies in these countries have centered around literature, history, politics and culture. This volume reflects recent changes in Russian studies by focusing on language structure, language use and teaching methodology. The volume brings together several generations of scholars, from young promising researchers to those with long-established reputations in the field.
- Author BiographyVeronika Makarova is an Associate Professor in the Department of Languages and Linguistics and the Interdisciplinary Linguistics Program Chair at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- PublisherWimbledon Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- Series TitleAnthem Series on Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWimbledon Publishing Co
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byVeronika Makarova
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.