All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the great transitions as the Soviet Union dissolved involved the transformation of state broadcasting in Russia and the Newly Independent States. This book deals with the turmoil associated with struggles in Post-Soviet Russia: struggles for journalistic editorial automy, the bloody media wars between the Yeltsin government and the legislature, the role of the media in the coup, and the role of the United States, other governments and n-government organizations in shaping the new media. The story in which the media oscillates between independence and renewed modes of control.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCommunications Law & Policy in Transition S.
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Weight1306 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byAndrei Richter,Monroe E. Price,Peter K. Yu
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.