Rusty Wilson's Eighteen Pack of Bigfoot Campfire Stories by Rusty Wilson (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirsty for more stories by the World's Greatest Bigfoot Story Teller? This Bigfoot 18 pack will quench that thirst and make you afraid to go back into the woods. Flyfishing guide Rusty Wilson spent years collecting these stories from his clients around the campfire, stories guaranteed to scare the pants off you-or make you want to meet the Big Guy! Come read about a Bigfoot caught in an avalanche and its miraculous rescue-then read about an unwitting witness to a Bigfoot rite of passage-a hang gliding flight that nearly ends in disaster-the infamous Gorilla Gulch-a pioneer woman who finds that a Bigfoot family has decided to set up camp near her cabin-a retired couple who feels the power of Bigfoot first-hand-a disabled girl who has an up-close encounter-the fear that comes when your pathway is blocked by a Bigfoot-a Bigfoot that climbs with technical climbers in Wyoming's Wind River Mountains-a diver attempting to find an underwater Bigfoot cavern-a schoolhouse terrorized by a lonely Bigfoot-and a fire lookout who witnesses Bigfoot living in nests high in the trees-a Bigfoot caught in a huge dam as the concrete's being poured-a Bigfoot hoaxer whose hoax backfires on him-a trucker with a very enticing load-a historic story of Bigfoot stopping a railroad from encroaching into its habitat-a woman who's extricated from her wrecked car by a Jaws of Life never before seen-and a mountain biker with PTSD who's rescued by a pair of fearsome huge beasts-all great campfire tales-but be careful, as sleep will elude you... I truly believe that Bigfoot will someday be proved real, and I hope you and I are in on it when it happens, because it's going to change a lot of people's worldviews. -Rusty Wilson Ather great book from Rusty Wilson, Bigfoot expert and storyteller-tales for both the Bigfoot believer and those who just enjoy a good story! This book is the combined stories from Rusty's 6 Pack and 12 Pack ebooks.
- Author BiographyRusty Wilson grew up in the state of Washington, in the heart of Bigfoot country. He didn't know a thing about Bigfoot until he got lost at the age of six and was then found and subsequently adopted by a kindly Bigfoot family. He lived with them until he was 16, when they finally gave up on ever socializing him into Bigfoot ways (he hated garlic and pancakes, refused to sleep in a nest, wouldn't hunt wild pigs, and on top of it all, his feet were small). His Bigfoot family then sent him off to Evergreen State College in nearby Olympia, thinking it would be liberal enough to take care of a kid with few redeeming qualities, plus they liked the thick foliage around the college and figured Rusty could live there, saving them money for housing. At Evergreen, Rusty studied wildlife biology, eventually returning to the wilds, after first learning to read and write and regale everyone with his wild tales. He eventually became a flyfishing guide, and during his many travels in the wilds, he collected stories from others who have had contact with Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch. Because of his background, Rusty is considered to be the world's foremost Bigfoot expert (at least so by himself, if not by anyone else). He's spent many a fun evening around campfires with his clients, telling stories. Some of those clients had some pretty good stories of their own. And now, for the first time, he's willing to share their stories with you. He's also working on a book about his own experiences. Whether you're a Bigfoot believer or not, we hope you enjoyed these tall tales...or are they really true stories? Only Rusty and his fellow story tellers know for sure. If you enjoyed this book, you will like Rusty's other books, available in print or as ebooks. Also check out The Ghost Rock Cafe by Chinle Miller, a Bigfoot mystery.
- Author(s)Rusty Wilson
- PublisherYellow Cat Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYellow Cat Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.