Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the holidays with your furry friends! The first Rusty's Kitchen cookbook will show you how to make dog-safe versions of human holiday favorites like candy canes, cinnamon rolls, and gingerbread cookies. Every recipe uses all-natural and healthful ingredients and is free of additives, chemicals, and preservatives. And, of course, they are dog tested and canine approved! Do something special for your furry family companion with Rusty's Kitchen: Holiday Dog Treats!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Clements is a food blogger turned cookbook author currently living in Austin, Texas. When not in the kitchen concocting new recipes, she can be found hiking, traveling, and dining out.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M Clements
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight115 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.