All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionIkon presents the first major museum exhibition by British artist Ruth Claxton. Based in Birmingham, Claxton has become widely kwn for herconstructed installations, populated with porcelain figurines, collected from car-boot sales, junk shops and internet auction sites. Claxton 'blinds' these figures through sculptural intervention so that their vision is obscured, paradoxically, by what it is they would otherwise see.
- Author(s)Jonathan Watkins,Marie-Anne McQuay,Sally O'Reilly
- PublisherIkon Gallery Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIkon Gallery Ltd
- Content Note37 colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.