All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wetherbury Storytelling Festival is almost over, but first Rachel and Kirsty must get one more magical object back from Jack Frost. Can they find Ruth's magical basket before the festival is ruined for everyone?
- Author BiographyDaisy Meadows is the author of over 200 Rainbow Magic books.
- Author(s)Daisy Meadows
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRainbow Magic
- Series Part/Volume Number163
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight86 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Ripper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.