All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionFor a kid, Saturdays are the best day of the week. For Ruthie Booth, Saturday means a day filled with adventure. Join Ruthie as she plays with her best friend, journeys to her secret fort, and makes a huge splash. Along the way, Ruthie learns lessons about love, compassion, and forgiveness. Honest storytelling and stalgic illustrations make Ruthie Booth a fun story for the whole family.
- Author BiographyKarin Bury is a beloved teacher and artisan living in Portland, Oregon. She lives with her husband, two children, and four rowdy dogs. This semi-autobiographical labor of love is her first book.
- Author(s)Karin Bury
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Louise Carlson,Karen Lenz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.