All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Saturday morning Ruthie's very favorite day. No school. No homework. No practices. Just a day to be with Mom and Dad. And Ruthie has BIG plans with her day off. But they keep getting interrupted. Dad has to go off to help Grandma. Mom has errands to run. Poor Ruthie is suddenly having the worst day ever! Will things ever look up? And can Ruthie manage to find any fun on her favorite day? Old and new fans alike will find much to love in this new Ruthie picture book, which stresses the importance of taking a break from the hustle and bustle to enjoy cozy family time.
- Author BiographyLAURA RANKIN's picture books include Ruthie and the (Not So) Teeny Tiny Lie, Fluffy and Baron, and The Handmade Alphabet, as well as Rabbit Ears and No Babysitters Allowed, both written by Amber Stewart. She has also illustrated the Harriet Bean mysteries by Alexander McCall Smith. She lives in Maryland and knows firsthand how a happily planned day can end up going every which way.
- Author(s)Laura Rankin
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Weight481 g
- Width255 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.