Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeehan's #1 New York Times -bestselling series continues. GhostWalker Kane Cann's mission plunges him into a hot zone more personal than he anticipated: the hiding place of Rose Patterson--hunted fugitive, ex-lover, and a fellow GhostWalker desperate to save the life of her unborn child. Kane's child. Original.
- Author BiographyI live in the beautiful mountains of Lake County, California. I have always loved hiking, camping, rafting and being outdoors. I ve also been involved in the martial arts for years I hold a third degree black belt, instruct in a Korean karate system, and have taught self-defense. I am happily married to a romantic man who often inspires me with his thoughtfulness. We have a yours, mine, and ours family, claiming eleven children as our own. I have always written books, forcing my ten sisters to read every word, and now my daughters read and help me edit my manuscripts. It is fun to take all the research I have done on wild animals, raptors, vampires, weather, and volcanoes and put it together with romance.
- Author(s)Christine Feehan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleGhostwalker Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.