All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionRuud Kuijer (born 1959) has installed seven concrete sculptures along the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal in Utrecht, which merge constructivist rigor with the intuitive idioms of Caro and Smith. This volume commemorates the project, and is published for the celebrations marking the 300th anniversary of the Peace of Utrecht.
- PublisherNetherlands Architecture Institute (NAi Uitgevers/Publishers)
- Date of Publication10/03/2013
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintNAI Publishers
- Weight975 g
- Width250 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.