Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavis writes a beautiful, lyrical story that grabs you and takes you on a young girl's journey of discovery and heartache. I was bolted to my seat wondering where she was taking me. Don't miss this one if you're looking for something different and a story that truly comes off the pages! - Shelly Crane, NEW YORK TIMES Bestselling Author of Significance and Wide Awake NA / YA Contemporary Standalone When you don't have any idea who you are, how do you decide who you want to be? Who is Ryan Ester? The Southern-belle-in-training her estranged father wants her to be? The laid-back Montana girl she became after her parents' divorce? Or someone she has to discover on her own? When Ryan's only shot at going to college is on her father's dime, Ryan leaves Bluffs, Montana to return to the antebellum South she once called home. As if the move wasn't hard eugh, Ryan's first love, who recently left her a broken-hearted mess, has a scholarship to ne other than Ryan's destination, the University of the South. Ryan Ester may t kw who she is, but she sure as heck kws who she doesn't want to become.As she tries to navigate scandal, heartache, and the unbearable pressure to look and act perfect every waking second, sheresents being pushed by everyone who wants to decide for her. For the sake of her own sanity and the hearts of those she cares most about, she will have to find a way to forge her own path. RYAN REVISITED is the story of a young woman's search for identity. For serenity. For the perfect landing spot for her aching heart. Author's Note: RYAN REVISITED is also suitable for Mature YA readers as it does t contain graphic sexual situations.
- Author BiographySam Davis loves to write tucked away in her cave with a large sweet iced tea and the occasional (grossly understated) chocolate vice. She lives in Texas now with her hunky husband and three young daughters, but she was born in Georgia and went to high school under the beautiful Big Sky of Montana. Due to Sam's nearly alarming obsessive personality and lack of gumption to act her age, she spends too much time reading YA and NA books, watching the CW, using emoticons and hashtags, shopping at Nordstrom BP, and writing anything and everything, anywhere and everywhere. She loves to eat, Jillian Michaels (in that order), Nutella, going to the movies, the written word, Jesus, Auburn football, Ron Pope, Big Sky Country, and every kind of person.
- Author(s)Sam Davis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.