All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritish Columbia is filled with supernatural beauty and fascination. Its diverse wildlife population includes killer whales, giant Pacific octopus, cougars, moose, grizzlies and spirit bears, a rare black bear that, because of a recessive gene, has all-white fur. Children will be awed to learn of legendary creatures reportedly sighted in British Columbia, such as the serpent-like lake demon called Ogopogo and the big-footed beast kwn as Sasquatch. They will also learn of Canada's Iceman, an ancient hunter whose body and clothing were nearly perfectly preserved in a glacier for more than 550 years. Capturing the essence of the richly varied regions and islands of British Columbia, S is for Spirit Bear takes children on a journey they will never forget.
- Author(s)G Gregory Roberts
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiscover Canada Province by Province (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width284 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Doucet
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.