All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a working woman who wants to get ahead, S.K.I.R.T.S. in the Boardroom will equip you with the strategies you need to combine confidence and compassion, style and substance, and beauty and brains for professional success. It will help you navigate the male-dominated corporate world and keep you inspired when you're unmotivated and unsatisfied with your career. A must for any woman who wants to maximize her professional potential, this book offers sensible, straightforward, and long-overdue advice.
- Author BiographyMarshawn Evans, JD, is an entertainment attorney and founder of Marshawn Evans Unlimited, a corporate life-enrichment consulting firm focused on peak performance, diversity, workplace readiness, and dynamic leadership strategies for women. She is also President of EDGE 3M Sports & Entertainment, a national brand management and marketing agency that connects companies and causes with professional athletes and entertainers. She is a former Miss America finalist and is also one of the stars of season four of NBC's hit show The Apprentice with Donald Trump. For more information, please visit www.marshawnevans.com.
- Author(s)Marshawn Evans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width166 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.