All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAnd the Word became flesh and lived among us... John1:14 Then Mary said, Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word. And Gabriel began to rise in the air, accelerating to the speed of light. To Mary, he vanished. She remained kneeling for a moment, looking up, and then fainted. With insight, humor, and imagination, S.O.U.L. Encounters: The Sacrifice, the second book in the series, puts flesh on the bare-bones account on the birth of Christ. Celebrate with the angels of Heaven, laugh as Joseph carries the midwife to the stable, and share in the awe of the citizens of Bethlehem. Later, mourn with Heaven at the death of Jesus but exalt with them at His resurrection! A rich, enjoyable, and entertaining story that also invites you to examine your faith and draw closer to our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author This is the most difficult section to write. Not only am I uncomfortable with writing about me, but if you find any wisdom or insight from S.O.U.L. Encounters (SE) its because God is at work, not myself. I created this book because God led me to do so; and you are here because God has led you to this place. Whatever you take way from SE is God given. I humbly pray that SE helps you understand our relationship with God and how Christianity works. As for me, I am like you, struggling to improve my faith and my theology, and finding solace in the love of Jesus Christ when life becomes overwhelming. I vividly remember the moment at the age of fifteen when I asked God to enter my life and I became a Christian. Since that time, I have studied the Bible, studied some Church doctrine, studied some not-so-mainstream Christian doctrine, and prayed for insight. I am blessed with a loving wife, four wonderful children, and three lovely grandchildren (so far). We live in the bustling Atlanta area and, as of this writing, so do the rest of the family.
- Author(s)Scott W Beebe
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.