All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Provides an overview to the exam's topics, including a Need to Kw list that identifies areas that must be understood in-depth.* Includes exercises that can be performed, usually with a small test BW server.* Contains practice test questions that assess the readers kwledge of the current exam topics.* Serves as a complement to the classroom training provided by SAP.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE M. ROZE is a consultant with IBM's Global Services, Business Intelligence practice. She has over six years of full life cycle experience in business intelligence/data warehousing and specializes in solutions based on ERP, with a special focus on SAP-centric organizations. Roze has her MBA and MS (industrial technology) as well as her certification in SAP BW. She has written or cowritten numerous articles which have appeared in such publications as the Journal of Neurocomputing, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing Systems, and the International Journal of Systems Science.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Roze
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2002
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.