All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionClearing the HCM Certification will t automatically lead you to a job. However a Certification with some project experience will certainly open a lot of doors for you. The consultants who will benefit the most from a certification are the ones with typically less than 3 years' project experience. This is t to say that consultants with higher experience will t benefit, but at that level, having a certification matters much less. So if you have little or SAP- HR experience, you should get yourself certified, get some project experience, and then the whole of the SAP World open for you to explore. Some Unique features of this book: - There is NO Other book in the market for the SAP HCM ERP 6.0 Certification exam. - The author has himself cleared the exam. - All questions are multiple choice format, similar the questions you will get in the actual exam. - Nearly 200 authentic questions, testing the exact same concepts that will be tested in Your exam!
- Author BiographyThe authors have a combined experience of over 25 years in the area of SAP HR, starting from SAP R/2. They have worked for various Top Tier companies around the world and have been training students to clear their associate and professional HCM Certifications for the past four years. The authors are themselves certified in HCM. They are currently involved in a European Roll Out with their base being Germany.
- Author(s)M Hansen,S Kaur
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.