All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionGovernance, risk, and compliance-these three big letters can add up to one giant headache. But GRC doesn't have to be a boil on your corporate behind. SAP GRC For Dummies untangles the web of regulations that confronts your company and introduces you to software solutions the t only keep you in compliance, but also make your whole enterprise stronger. This completely practical guide starts with a big-picture look and GRC and explains how it can help your organization grow. You'll find out why these regulations were enacted; what you can do to ensure compliance; and how compliance can help you prevent fraud, bolster your corporate image, and envision and execute the best possible corporate strategy. This all-business handbook will help you: Understand the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley Control access effectively Color your company a greener shade of green Source or sell goods internationally Keep your employees safe and healthy Ensure that data is kept secret and private Manage information flow in all directions Enhance your public image through sustainability reporting Use GRC as the basis for a powerful new corporate strategy Complete with enlightening lists of best practices for successful GRC implementation and conducting global trade, this book also puts you in touch with thought leadership Web sights where you can deepen your understanding of GRC-based business strategies. You can't avoid dealing with GRC, but you can make the most of it with a little help from SAP GRC For Dummies .
- Author BiographyDenise Vu Broady: Denise is SAP's VP of Strategic Applications. She runs the SAP CFO Center of Excellence, a cross-solution team responsible for enabling customers to use SAP technology and products to transform the Office of the CFO. She has business development responsibility for the entire CFO portfolio of solutions, including Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC); Enterprise Performance Management (EPM); and Spend Optimization. Denise has over 11 years of SAP-related experience. At SAP she has specialized in bringing new products to market; Denise played a central role in the launch of xApps, NetWeaver, Payroll Change Management, GRC and EPM. She came to SAP via the acquisition of TopTier where she was Product Manager. Earlier in her career, Denise gained hands-on SAP experience as a consultant on multiple R/2 and R/3 technical and functional projects. Denise has a BS in Management Science and Marketing from Virginia Tech and resides in New York City. Holly A. Roland: Holly is the vice president of marketing for SAP's Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) business unit. In this role, she is responsible for product strategy and marketing for SAP's GRC products. Holly created the industry-leading executive advisory board for GRC, composed of customers, partners, and SAP executives, which facilitates collaboration among business executives and industry leaders to identify common GRC challenges, develop GRC best practices, and conceive of supporting technology solutions. Holly was instrumental in the integration of Virsa Systems and the successful design and execution of SAP's GRC product launch in 2006. She publishes articles and serves as an expert speaker for international events and forums on GRC topics. Holly has more than 15 years of experience in financial accounting and reporting, regulatory compliance, business analytics, and enterprise software marketing and development. Prior to joining SAP, she led product strategy, marketing, and product management operations at Virsa Systems, Oracle Corporation, Hyperion Solutions, and Movaris. Holly also served as a public accountant for PriceWaterhouseCoopers where she audited large public companies and provided business consulting. Holly graduated cum laude from Santa Clara University with a BS in Commerce. She is based in SAP Labs in Palo Alto, California.
- Author(s)Denise Vu Broady,Holly A. Roland
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.