All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom A to Z, or more appropriately, from AB01 to XK99, this is the SAP transaction code encyclopaedia you've been waiting for! Learn how to use more than 3,000 transaction codes with ease in your daily SAP ERP work, whether your focus is in Financials, Logistics, HR, or all of the above. With T-codes categorized by application, title, and task, this guide will teach you how to circumvent the menu tree and shortcut your way through SAP. All Major Modules Find all the critical transactions for Financials and Controlling, Inventory Management, Materials Management, Warehouse Management, Production Planning, Sales and Distribution, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management, Project System, HCM, and Basis; Transaction Functions and Descriptions Get comprehensive descriptions on each transaction's function and input, and understand how it compares to related transactions; Easy Access Delve into an individual SAP ERP module, where transactions are listed alphabetically, or search for codes using the index.
- Author(s)Venki Krishnamoorthy.,et al.
- PublisherSAP Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAP Press
- Weight1179 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.