Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine that it's the 1950s, and you are in charge of developing the U. S. interstate system. There are countless roads already in use. The system can go in numerous different directions. Where do you begin? Starting to transform your business with SAP NetWeaver is that daunting. NetWeaver is both an application platform and an integration platform. It integrates your current IT systems to enable portals, collaboration, data management, and development environments.To grasp the complexities and possibilities of SAP ASAP, dig in with SAP NetWeaver For Dummies and explore: MySAP Business Suite; SAP Enterprise Planning Resource (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Human Capital Management (HCM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and more; Mobile Infrastructure that performs like a universal translator for mobile interfaces, including laptops, wireless phones, and PDAs; Master Data Management, including using the content consolidation technique to 'clean up' data, master data harmonization to distribute it, and central master data management to maintain a data repository; and Web Application Service and NetWeaver Developer Studio-tools that let you integrate and create your own customized applications. Written by Dan Woods, former CTO of The Street.com and CapitalThinking, and Jeffrey Word, the Director of Techlogy Strategy for SAP, this guide features real-life stories from businesses and examples of typical uses to help you cut through the complexities and get up and running. It includes a CD-ROM with: detailed white papers and product overviews; stories from customers using SAP NetWeaver today; and demos that show SAP NetWeaver in action. A directory of resources for additional information like that interstate system, SAP NetWeaver doesn't have to be integrated all at once. You choose the applications that have the most potential to benefit your company's operations and bottom line. SAP NetWeaver For Dummies even gives you recommendations for rolling it out and suggests practical ways to get started and get quick returns on your SAP investment. Then you're going full-speed ahead on the road to success!
- Author BiographyDan Woods has a background in technology and journalism and now runs the Evolved Media Network, a firm focused on technology communications. He was CTO of TheStreet.com, and CapitalThinking, led development at Time Inc. Pathfinder, and created applications for NandO.net, one of the first newspaper Web sites. Dan has an M.S. from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism and a B.A. in Computer Science from the University of Michigan. He covered banking for three years at The Record of Hackensack, was database editor for three years at the Raleigh News & Observer, and has written six books on technology topics, in addition to numerous white papers and magazine articles. He thanks his wife, Daniele Gerard, and his children, Fiona and Eamon, for their indulgence and support during this project. Jeffrey Word is the Director of Technology Strategy for SAP, based in Palo Alto, California. Jeffrey has worked at SAP since 2000 in a variety of roles in business development, strategic consulting, and market strategy. Jeffrey previously worked for several IT hardware and software companies in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. He earned an MBA in International Business from Thunderbird, the American Graduate School of International Management. He also earned a B.A. in European Studies and Spanish from the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Dan Woods,Jeffrey Word
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2004
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight645 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.