All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSARS, Governance and the Globalization of Disease provides a comprehensive and original analysis of the historic global SARS outbreak of 2003. David P. Fidler constructs a political pathology of the SARS outbreak, analyzes the government responses to it, places these responses in historical context and assesses the implications of the successful management of the outbreak for handling future pathogenic threats that will arise. The book includes a detailed description of the outbreak and governance responses to it, as well as a focused analysis of China's role in the outbreak.
- Author BiographyDAVID P. FIDLER is Professor of Law at Indiana University School of Law. He is one of the world's leading experts in international law and infectious diseases and has published widely in this area, including International Law and Infectious Diseases (1999).
- Author(s)David P. Fidler
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.