All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough and self-contained treatment for SAS(r) users preparing for the Base Programming Certification Exam for SAS(r) 9-complete with explanations, tips, and practice exam questions SAS(r) 9 Study Guide is designed to help users of SAS(r) 9 become familiar with the fine points of the software as well as develop solid study strategies that will shorten preparation time and ensure successful exam results. The following five study topics are addressed with a focused chapter devoted to each: accessing data; creating data structures; managing data; generating reports; and handling errors. SAS(r) 9 Study Guide provides both a conceptual and practical approach to each of these areas with detailed explanations followed by examples. Each chapter presents concepts, processes, and applications in a clear, step-by-step format along with detailed explanations and examples. Individual chapters also contain:* A Two-Minute Drill that provides a checklist of key points for review* An Assessment Exam, which challenges readers to provide short answers detailingthe chapter's coverage of SAS(r) 9* A Practice Exam, which reinforces content and familiarizes readers with the structure ofthe actual Base Programming Certification Exam Written by a practicing SAS(r) Certified Professional, this book is an intensive, but accessible, review for preparing for the Base Programming Certification Exam for SAS(r) 9 and can also serve as a practical reference tool for established certified professionals who would like to further their kwledge of SAS(r) 9.
- Author BiographyAli Hezaveh, MS, has worked as a consultant for several private companies and currently serves as a Business Development Analyst at Intercontinental Hotels Group, based in Atlanta, Georgia. He has over fifteen years of both academic and professional experience with SAS(r), along with other programming languages, and has taught a range of mathematics courses at various higher educational institutions including Georgia State University and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Ali Hezaveh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.