All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you up to the challenge of SAS leadership? Only the best will succeed...Britain's SAS (Special Air Service) has an unparalleled reputation for soldiering excellence. Its members are famed for their bravery, resilience and professionalism. They are the best Special Forces operatives in the world. The skills and techniques of the SAS have been perfected in the most demanding environments imaginable, but many of these can also be used in our everyday lives. Each this book's four authors - the stars of the hit Channel 4 series SAS: Who Dares Wins - has gone on to have a successful career outside of the Corps. This book takes situations all of us will experience during our lives and presents tactical lessons drawn from SAS training and battlefield experience. Middleton, Fox, Ollerton and Maclachlan demonstrate how their finely honed understanding of how to handle extreme challenges can be applied in any environment: the workplace, home, pub, classroom, gym, stressful car journey, doctor's waiting room and packed train carriage. Their advice on negotiation, people management, self-motivation and resilience, among other things, can transform your performance in a whole range of scenarios: from buying a house, nailing a job interview, and the experience of dealing with rejection, to maintaining a diet, or managing that pushy colleague at work. This is the ultimate guide to leadership and personal achievement.
- Author BiographyAnthony Middleton (Author) Anthony Middleton, Colin Maclachlan, Jason 'Foxy' Fox and Matthew 'Ollie' Ollerton make up the Directing Staff on the Channel 4 series SAS: Who Dares Wins, where they put members of the public through the rigours of a simulated SAS selection process. Together they have dozens of tours of Afghanistan, Northern Ireland, Iraq and Sierra Leone under their belts and have all served in the UK's Special Forces (SAS or SBS).
- Author(s)Anthony Middleton,Colin MacLachlan,Jason Fox,Matthew Ollerton
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.