All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the skills and offers up the tips and information people need if things really go wrong; for people who have decided to take their safety into their own hands in learning to live off the land, digging the own wells, providing their own power and defending themselves.
- Author BiographyChris McNab is an experienced specialist in survival techniques. He has published over 20 books including How to Survive Anything, Anywhere, Special Forces Endurance Techniques, First Aid Survival Manual, Military Survival Handbook and SAS and Elite Forces Guide: Wilderness Survival. In his home country of Wales, UK, McNab provides instruction on wilderness hunting techniques.
- Author(s)Dr. Christopher McNab
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleSAS
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight28 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.