Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for use as the textbook in a second course in applied statistics that covers topics in multiple regression and analysis of variance at an intermediate level. Generally, students enrolled in such courses are p- marily graduate majors or advanced undergraduate students from a variety of disciplines. These students typically have taken an introductory-level s- tistical methods course that requires the use a software system such as SAS for performing statistical analysis. Thus students are expected to have an - derstanding of basic concepts of statistical inference such as estimation and hypothesis testing. Understandably, adequate time is t available in a ?rst course in stat- tical methods to cover the use of a software system adequately in the amount of time available for instruction. The aim of this book is to teach how to use the SAS system for data analysis. The SAS language is introduced at a level of sophistication t found in most introductory SAS books. Important features such as SAS data step programming, pointers, and line-hold spe- ?ers are described in detail. The powerful graphics support available in SAS is emphasized throughout, and many worked SAS program examples contain graphic components.
- Author(s)Marasinghe,Mervyn G.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleStatistics and Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.