All listings for this product
About this product
- Description***Includes Practice Test Questions*** SAT Exam Secrets helps you ace the SAT Reasoning Test, without weeks and months of endless studying. Our comprehensive SAT Exam Secrets study guide is written by our exam experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept that you need to kw to ace your test. Our original research reveals specific weaknesses that you can exploit to increase your exam score more than you've ever imagined. SAT Exam Secrets includes: The 5 Secret Keys to SAT Test Success: Time Is Your Greatest Enemy, Guessing is Not Guesswork, Study Smarter, Not Harder, Make the SAT Test Work For You, Test Yourself; A comprehensive Critical Reading review including: Determining the Relationships, Making Strategic Eliminations, Understanding Word Types, Finding the Right Opportunities, When Truth Doesn't Equal Correctness, Avoiding the Trap of Familiarity, Making Logic Work for You, Skimming Techniques to Save Time, Keys to the Sentence Completion Sections; A comprehensive Mathematics review including: The Easiest Math Review You'll Ever Read, Solving for Variables, How to Read Word Problems, Keeping Probability Simple, Using the Right Formulas, Graphing for Success, Breezing Through Ratios, Understanding Line Plotting, The Logical Approach to the Student Produced Response Questions; A comprehensive Writing review including: Keys to Quick Improvements, Recognizing Not So Obvious Errors, The Logical Path to Churning out an Essay, Simplicity is Bliss, How to Recognize Parallelism, Secrets to Using Good Punctuation, Clearing Up Word Confusion, How to Approach a Topic, and much more...
- PublisherMometrix Media LLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMometrix Media LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySAT Exam Secrets Test Prep
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.