SAT For Dummies by Geraldine Woods, Kristin Josephson, Peter Bonfanti (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy way to score your highest on the SAT Whether you are a student struggling with math, reading, or writing essays, this updated edition of SAT For Dummies offers advice for tackling the toughest questions, as well as hints and tips for making the most of the time available to complete each section. You'll get the information you need to focus on the areas that are most problematic for you to ensure that you achieve the best possible score. SAT For Dummies is for the millions of students who are preparing to take the SAT as part of the college application process. The SAT consists of nine separate, timed sections, which are broken down into 3 categories: Reading, Mathematics, and Writing. This new edition of SAT For Dummies gives students the tools, tips, and test-taking strategies to overcome anxiety on any (and every) part of the test. *5 full-length practice tests with detailed answers and explanations * Review of foundational concepts for every section, from identifying root words and using commas correctly to solving math word problems and using the quadratic formula * Complete explanations of every question type * Practice questions for each of the test's 9 sections SAT For Dummies gives you the edge you need to successfully achieve the highest score possible!
- Author BiographyGeraldine Woods has been preparing students for the SAT for more than three decades. She is the author of many books, including English Grammar For Dummies and AP English Literature For Dummies.
- Author(s)Geraldine Woods,Kristin Josephson,Peter Bonfanti
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date26/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight924 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.