All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.71Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe SAT Prep Official Study Guide Math Companion gives you solutions to all 540 math problems in all 10 tests from the 2nd Edition of the College Board's Official Study Guide using the most effective tips, tricks and tactics from Dr. Steve Warner, a Math Professor and SAT math tutor whose students pay him $375 per session to access these exclusive strategies and powerful teaching methods. The material in this book includes: solutions to all 540 math problems in all 10 tests from the 2nd Edition of the College Board's Official Study Guide (the Blue Book) several different solutions for most of the 540 solved problems access to solutions for the extra DVD test as a downloadable PDF file Be careful! Some of Dr. Warner's students have shown such significant score increases that the test makers have accused them of cheating with evidence besides their score increase from one SAT to the next. If you feel that this may happen to you after using this book please contact Dr. Warner before taking your next SAT and he will tell you how to protect yourself. Beware of other books on the market that claim to be as good as Dr. Warner's. Other tutors and authors, while very intelligent, often make a mistake by teaching every student how to solve problems in the same way. They do t understand the philosophy of the test and do t always kw how to translate their own genius into points which would fit a specific student's needs depending on his/her math level. The SAT Prep Official Study Guide Math Companion is perfect for your SAT math prep for 5 reasons: 1. Dr. Warner's private tutoring clients were never happy with the Blue Book solutions that the College Board provides, and this is why he made this superior solution guide with explanations so thorough and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them. 2. This book and the real SAT math questions in the College Board's Official Study Guide are all you need to generate huge SAT math score increases with only 20 minutes of math preparation each day. The Blue Book gives you actual SAT math questions to practice with and Dr. Warner's Official Study Guide Math Companion provides solutions using the best strategies that will save you time and ensure that you longer make careless mistakes. 3. Dr. Warner realizes that every student learns differently and this is one of the reasons that many problems are solved in several different ways using different strategies. Every student will be able to find a solution that is a perfect fit for him/her. More advanced students will especially benefit from Dr. Warner's approach of providing multiple solutions by helping them develop many methods to solve new problems, and to give deeper insight into the problems themselves so that those problems can be solved more quickly, more easily, and with chance of making careless errors. 4. Dr. Warner's teaching methods will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become capable of getting an 800 even if you were t before picking up the book. 5. Dr. Warner has had to teach SAT prep for 14 years to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience, a Ph.D. in math, and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other SAT prep book. While other books teach general mathematical kwledge, Dr. Warner's strategies are designed to exploit the test's weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly while avoiding messy algebraic computations whenever possible.
- Author BiographyDr. Steve Warner is a mathematician and test prep expert who has been tutoring students in mathematics for standardized tests since 1999. During this time Dr. Warner has used the feedback from thousands of students to develop a unique system that can be used by anyone to drastically improve his or her math score in a very short period of time. In 2012, Dr. Warner founded GET 800 whose goal it is to provide inexpensive SAT math preparation for students who cannot afford to pay $375 per session for one on one tutoring from a test prep expert. GET 800 offers 6 SAT math prep books, and a free 12 part email course that is customized for each student based on their PSAT/SAT math score. Dr. Warner works with students individually and in group settings, he tutors both live and over video conferencing and he offers free materials in the form of his blog, his YouTube channel, and his Facebook page where provides test prep advice and answers student questions.
- Author(s)Steve D Warner
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.