All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionSAT* Chemistry Subject Test Crash Course - Gets You a Higher Score in Less Time Our Crash Course is perfect for the time-crunched student, the last-minute studier, or anyone who wants a refresher on the subject. Are you crunched for time? Have you started studying for your SAT* Chemistry Subject Test yet? How will you memorize everything you need to kw before the exam? Do you wish there was a fast and easy way to study for the test AND raise your score? If this sounds like you, don't panic. SAT* Chemistry Crash Course is just what you need. Crash Course gives you: Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to KwThe Crash Course is based on an in-depth analysis of the SAT* Chemistry course description and actual test questions. It covers only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time. Our easy-to-read format gives you a crash course in: structure of matter, states of matter, reaction types, stoichemistry, equilibrium, and reaction rates. Expert Test-taking StrategiesOur experienced chemistry teacher shares test tips and strategies that show you how to answer the questions you'll encounter on test day. By following our expert tips and advice, you can raise your score. Take REA's Online Practice ExamsAfter studying the material in the Crash Course, go online and test what you've learned. Our practice exam features timed testing, diagstic feedback, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exams are balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual SAT* Chemistry Subject Test, so you kw you're studying the smart way. Whether you're cramming for the test at the last minute, looking for extra review, or want to study on your own in preparation for the exam - this is one study guide every SAT* Chemistry student must have. When it's crucial crunch time and your exam is just around the corner, you need SAT* Chemistry Crash Course.
- Author BiographyAdrian Dingle is a chemistry educator and author, with a total of 22 years of experience teaching in the United States and the United Kingdom. He is the creator of the award-winning chemistry website, www.adriandingleschemistrypages.com. The focus of his teaching career has been on preparing students for standardized tests, AP* and SAT* Subject Tests in the United States, with an emphasis on A2/AS levels in the United Kingdom, and International Baccalaureate in both countries. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia, where he teaches at The Westminster Schools. He holds a B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry, and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education, both from the University of Exeter in England.
- Author(s)Adrian Dingle,The Editors of Rea
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.