All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA solid command of English grammar is a prerequisite for success when students take the SAT and/or ACT. This workbook presents a detailed grammar review with dozens of practice quizzes and exercises to sharpen students' skills. It begins with an explanation of grammatical terms and their functions. It then introduces the 24 most common grammar and usage questions that appear on the SAT and ACT and how to answer them. Prominent among them are questions on agreement between subject and verb, use of prouns, verb forms, parallel structure, and diction. A final chapter focuses on advice and instruction for writing error-free SAT and ACT essays. This workbook is filled with sample questions exactly like those found on both the SAT and ACT, and comes with fully explained answers.
- Author(s)George Ehrenhaft
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.