Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionAll primary schools are required to administer SATs (National Tests) in English and maths at the end of KS1 and KS2. The use of optional tests in the other years is also becoming increasingly popular especially with the continuing pressure on schools to perform well in the Primary School league tables. This photocopiable book provides three complete tests with accompanying guidance and answers. The tests are set out to mimic the real thing and so are ideal for the practice and consolidation in the run up to the tests which take place in May each year.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSATs Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight332 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.