All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionPIC Microcontrollers are a favorite in industry and with hobbyists. These microcontrollers are versatile, simple, and low cost making them perfect for many different applications. The 8-bit PIC is widely used in consumer electronic goods, office automation, and personal projects. Author, Dogan Ibrahim, author of several PIC books has w written a book using the PIC18 family of microcontrollers to create projects with SD cards. This book is ideal for those practicing engineers, advanced students, and PIC enthusiasts that want to incorporate SD Cards into their devices. SD cards are cheap, fast, and small, used in many MP3 players, digital and video cameras, and perfect for microcontroller applications. Complete with Microchip's C18 student compiler and using the C language this book brings the reader up to speed on the PIC 18 and SD cards, kwledge which can then be harnessed for hands-on work with the eighteen projects included within. Two great techlogies are brought together in this one practical, real-world, hands-on cookbook perfect for a wide range of PIC fans.
- Author BiographyProf Dogan Ibrahim graduated from the University of Salford with First Class Honours in Electronic Engineering. He then completed an MSc course in Automatic Control Engineering at the University of Manchester, and PhD in Digital Signal Processing at the City University in London. Prof Ibrahim worked at several companies before returning to the academic life. He is currently a lecturer at the Department of Computer Information Systems at the Near East University. Prof Ibrahim is a Fellow of the IET, and a Chartered Electrical Engineer. His interests are in the fields of microcontroller based automatic control, digital signal processing, and computer aided design.
- Author(s)Dogan Ibrahim
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations ;24 cm
- Weight970 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.