All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour fully updated guide to search engine optimization Packed with tips, tricks, and secrets, SEO For Dummies shows you how to create and maintain a website that ranks at the top of search engines and drives high-volume traffic. Using plain-English explanations and easy-to-follow instructions, this friendly guide helps you come to grips with search engine basics what they are, which ones are important, and how to get started and build a search-engine-friendly site. SEO is an integral part of getting a site to rank in the various search engines in order to attract potential customers. In the new edition of this bestselling guide to search engine optimization, you'll learn the ins and outs and best practices of successful SEO in order to make your website content more search-engine friendly so that it ranks higher among searches and draws the masses. Covering the latest information on pay-per-click options, using social media to boost your profile, and managing your platform and reputation to positively impact your search engine rankings, this hands-on guide is the fun and friendly place to start learning how to move your site to the top of the rankings. * Develop a search strategy and use local search capabilities * Build sites that increase your search visibility * Analyze results with updated tracking tools * Maximize content marketing strategies If you're asking yourself the essential question of how do I get people to visit my site, you've come to the right place!
- Author BiographyPeter Kent is an e-commerce consultant who specializes in SEO. Over the last decade he has advised hundreds of companies, large and small, about search engine optimization. He has worked online since 1984, written about the Internet since 1993, and authored over 50 books.
- Author(s)Peter Kent
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.