Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you make it easier for people to find your website? And how can you convert casual visitors into active users? SEO Warrior shows you how it's done through a collection of tried and true techniques, hacks, and best practices. Learn the nuts and bolts of search engine optimization (SEO) theory, the importance of keyword strategy, and how to avoid and remedy search engine traps. You'll also learn about search engine marketing (SEM) practices, such as Google AdWords, and how you can use social networking to increase your visibility. Ideal for web developers, savvy marketers, webmasters, and anyone else interested in SEO, this book serves t only as an SEO tutorial, but also as a reference for implementing effective SEO techniques. * Create compelling sites with SEO that can stand the test of time * Optimize your site for Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft's Bing, as well as search engines used in different parts of the world * Conduct keyword research to find the best terms to reach your audience--and the related terms they'll respond to * Learn what makes search engines tick by utilizing custom scripts * Analyze your site to see how it measures up to the competition
- Author BiographyJohn I. Jerkovic has been amused and fascinated by technology and the internet since its earliest days. He earned his degree in Computer and Electrical engineering from Ryerson Polytechnic University in addition to designations including: SCWCD, SCJP, PMP and etc. which have taken him to numerous cities and companies across both Canada and the United States. It was when creating an international web hosting business from scratch that he became fascinated by Search Engine technology with all its mysteries and nuances. At present, John lives in Toronto, Canada with his wife and three young children; and is working at Dundee Wealth Mutual Funds Co. Some of his latest projects include solution architecture and integration of Google's search appliances into existing enterprise Java EE and .Net applications.
- Author(s)John I. Jerkovic
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight784 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.