Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSHADOW of the MOGOLLON RIM Being a Texas Ranger had its rewards-though they were few and far between-but after twelve long and lonely years on horseback tracking down and arresting what seemed like an endless number of ruthless, cold-blooded fugitives from justice, Clint Wells had had eugh. By the grace of God, he had survived the hardships and dangers of his job. At thirty-seven years of age-and feeling several years older-the time had finally come to hang up his reliable Colt revolver, surrender the tarnished silver badge, and head further west. The Arizona Territory had its own brand of special lawmen, the Arizona Rangers, and they needed Clint's priceless experience. If they got their way, he would t be hanging up his six-shooter anytime soon. The year was 1892; the place was central Arizona-and the wonderful smell of late spring was in the air.
- Author(s)Craig Main
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.