All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn Lagos de More in the eighties (a town with more cows than people and more priests than cows) a poor family attempts to overcome the dangers in Mexico. Here begins the adventures of Orestes, the narrator of this story; his discovery of the struggle of the working class and his hilarious crusade against provincial boredom and the tyranny of his older brother.
- Author(s)Juan Pablo Villalobos
- PublisherAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.