All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new interpretative key, which we call 'a stage and eclectic approach', to the development of clusters. This approach supports public efforts to increase the effectiveness of policy-making and development operations in local contexts.
- Author BiographyMARIO DAVIDE PARRILLI is Lecturer in Industrial Economics at the University of Birmingham, UK. He is also Coordinator of the Latin American Graduate School in Industrial Development and SME Policies and of a related EU-ALFA Project. Over the years he has lectured and researched in several European and Latin American countries.
- Author(s)Mario Davide Parrilli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight360 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.