All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the development of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Asian developing countries, the book is based on a survey of key literature and data on SMEs with the focus on; recent development, export performance, main constraints, competitiveness, invation and techlogy transfer, and female entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyTULUS TAMBUNAN is Professor of Economics in Trisakti University, Indonesia. He has published several books on SMEs, including The Role of Small Scale Industries in Rural Economic Development; Development of Small-Scale Industries During the New Order Government in Indonesia; and Development of SMEs in Indonesia from the Asia-Pacific Perspective.
- Author(s)Tulus Tahi Hamonangan Tambunan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.