Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.20+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the IT management of Advasco, a fictitious financial corporation, through their journey of implementing SOA Governance into their company. Each chapter will provide a narrative of how their efforts towards SOA adoption are faring and the obstacles that they face. The second half of each chapter explains the situations that arose for Advasco, along with the role that SOA Governance played in the scenario, either through the lack of it, or through the successful application of people, policies, and processes. By seeing the journey made in the realistic example, you will be able to understand exactly what is involved in the process of SOA governance and be able to avoid the pitfalls that Advasco encountered along the way. With an in-depth analysis of the progress made and the tools that were used to get there, you will learn how to improve your company's efficiency and productivity using service-oriented architecture governance. This book is for enterprise architects, technical leaders, and senior IT managers who wish to implement SOA Governance into their companies. This book assumes that the reader has a basic familiarity with service-oriented architecture and software development lifecycle methodologies. The reader does t need detailed kwledge of web services techlogies.
- Author BiographyTodd Biske is Senior Enterprise Architect with Monsanto in St. Louis, Missouri. He has over 15 years of experience in Information Technology, both as a corporate practitioner and as a consultant, working with companies involved with Agriculture, Atmospheric Sciences, Financial Services, Insurance, and Travel and Leisure. His interests include Service Oriented Architecture, Systems Management Technologies, Usability, and Human-Computer Interaction. He has a M.S. degree in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, is a member of the SOA Consortium, is a frequent conference presenter, and writes a popular blog on strategic IT topics at http://www.biske.com/blog/.When Todd isn't working or blogging, he spends the vast majority of his time enjoying life with his wife Andrea, and their three children, Elena, Spencer, and Maria. This typically involves one or more of the following (sometimes simultaneously): assisting in the construction of Lego spaceships and vehicles, playing various Wii games, coaching baseball teams, watching soccer games, cheering for the St. Louis Cardinals, attending Broadway musicals when they come through town, and maybe, if there's any time left (there usually isn't) reading some good fiction.
- Author(s)Todd Biske
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication13/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.