All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe hottest issue in telecom today is how to solve the Metro Area bandwith bottleneck -- with SONET being the solution that appeals most to telecom companies. But to compete against Ethernet, SONET will need plenty of finetuning. This book will help service providers compare their options and fully understand what is really necessary to give current SONET installations next generation capabilities.
-- Shows how to achieve new-generation features with enhanced SONET and other optical architectures
-- Compares SONET's features and services with rival Ethernet-based offerings
-- Offers design approaches and business models for real-world deployments
-- Covers GMPLS (generalized MPLS), a red-hot switching techlogy for wavelength services
- Author(s)Daniel Minoli,Emma Minoli,Peter Johnson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleProfessional Telecommunications S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Note1
- Weight932 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.