All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet comprehensive coverage of fiber optics, next generation SONET architecture, deployment, equipment, and services with this practical guide. Including details on SDH, advanced payload pointers, ring configuration, customer and carrier advantages, and more, this book thoroughly explains this emerging method of high speed data transmission.
- Author BiographyWalter Goralski (Hopkins, MN) has more than 30 years of experience in the data communications field, including 14 years with AT&T. He is currently a Senior Course Developer and instructor at Juniper Networks[registered]. Walter has spent 15 years as an Adjunct Professor at Pace University Graduate School, where he designed and deployed their graduate program in telecommunications. Walter is a longstanding member of the IEEE, has written articles in numerous industry publications, and is the best-selling author of SONET, Second Edition and several other books on ADSL, VoIP, ATM and frame relay.
- Author(s)Walter J. Goralski
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1211 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.