About this product
- DescriptionGive your students a strategy for unlocking the codes of reading with SRA Phonics, a program designed to complement any reading program. Multisensory instruction utilizes all learning modes and an integrated language approach incorporating listening, writing, reading, and language arts skills ensure that phonics skills aren't taught in isolation.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Alvin Granowsky,McGraw-Hill Education
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/01/1995
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSRA Phonics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date04/06/2009
- Weight308 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.