All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe SU-85 and SU-100 self-propelled guns were based on the proven chassis of the T-34 Medium Tank, and were used primarily in the antitank role. From mid-1943 onward, the SU-85 gave the Soviet forces a useful tank destroyer with a significant firepower advantage over the T-34's 76.2mm gun. With the introduction of the T-34/85 in early 1944, the SU-85 design was upgraded with a 100mm gun to retain its firepower advantage, though a shortage of 100mm guns led to a number of improved hulls being armed with 85mm guns as the SU-85M. This book provides a pictorial history of the development and combat deployment of the SU-85, SU-85M and SU-100, illustrated with around 100 photographs.
- Author(s)Neil Stokes
- PublisherPeKo Publishing Kft.
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- Languageeng, hun
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintPeKo Publishing Kft.
- Content Note105 black & white photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width300 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.