Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to help parents of Tang Soo Do karate students benefit the most from their training. Highlights how instructors develop confidence, respect, focus, and self-discipline in their young students, and how parents can support this process.
- Author BiographyCharlie McShane is a 4th degree Master Instructor of Tang Soo Do. He has taught martial arts in Connecticut for over 15 years.
- Author(s)Charlie McShane
- PublisherCharles McShane
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharles McShane
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.