Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAs the ranger's eyes searched, his hands deftly opened the Colt, dropped the one empty cartridge to the dirt, replaced it and snapped the chamber shut. He slipped the Colt into his tied-down holster, but loosely, kwing that he might suddenly require its use again. Some parts of hell even the devil didn't travel alone, he told himself. His gaze moved warily outward, through the raging swirl of white heat surrounding the town, out across the harsh Mexican badlands. After a moment he took the folded piece of paper from inside his riding duster and opened it as he kept an eye on the empty dusty street. From between two adobe buildings a skinny hound slunk out through the dust, picked up something from the dirt and raced away with it. Dallas Fadden, you're marked off, the ranger murmured to himself under his breath. He looked at the list of names on the paper-thieves, rapists, arsonists, assassins, wanton murderers, degenerates all-the worst of the worst, his captain had proclaimed them. With a pencil stub that he pulled from under the brim of his pearl-gray sombrero, he drew a straight line through Fadden's name. On the ground at his feet, Fadden lay at the end of a long streak of bloody dirt where his trail of lawlessness had ended. A bullet hole gaped in the center of his back. The thumb of his right hand had been clipped off by the same single bullet before it bored through his heart. Seeing the bloody stub, Sam looked off in the direction the skinny hound had taken, and realized what had caused the animal to venture out before the smoke and dust had even settled. Sam folded the paper and put it away.
- Author BiographyRalph Cotton is a Best Selling Author with over Seventy books to his credit and millions of books in print. Ralph's books are top sellers in the Western and Civil War/Western genres, and in 2015 he debuted his new Gun Culture series with Friend of a Friend. Known for fast-paced narrative and wry dark humor, Ralph's introduction to the Florida crime fiction genre has been well received. Sabio's Redemption is the 17th novel in the Ranger Sam Burrack (Big Iron) series, previously titled Guns on the Border, written in 2007 and reissued in 2016 in Ralph's Western Classics group of books, as well as an ebook. Ralph lives on the Florida coast with his wife Mary Lynn. He writes prodigiously, but also enjoys painting, photography, sailing and playing guitar.
- Author(s)Ralph Cotton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.