Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionOn a chilly morning in Taos, New Mexico, a 17-year-old paperboy breaks the window of a 31-year-old hair stylist--an accident that marks the beginning of an instant, inexplicable bond between them. In the course of one high-desert summer, Joshua and Sabrina share confidences, intercede in each other's love lives, go on a date that scandalizes the town, and confront questions of fidelity, desire, and the nature of love.
- Author BiographyAl Riske grew up in the Pacific Northwest and has worked as a newspaper reporter, magazine editor, and ghostwriter. His short stories have appeared in Beloit Fiction Journal, Pindeldyboz, Switchback, and Blue Mesa Review, where his story 'Pray for Rain' won the review's 2008 fiction prize. He now lives in California with his wife, Joanne, and their dog, Bodie.
- Author(s)Al Riske
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Weight308 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.