All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this captivating study of Sabu, the first Indian to become an international film star, Michael Lawrence charts the historical, political, cultural and techlogical contexts of Sabu's career and explores how his association with the exotic reflected contemporary attitudes to the East and led to an underestimation of his agency as an actor.
- Author BiographyMichael Lawrence is Lecturer in Film Studies at the University of Sussex, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Lawrence
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight294 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.