All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical activists, Italian-born Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti were framed and executed for murder amid anti-immigrant hysteria. Eventually pardoned in 1977 by Goverr Dukakis, Sacco and Vanzetti's case sparked an unprecedented international defence campaign that involved many writers, artists and musicians, and remains one of the most famous political trials in history. This anthology includes a selection of their prison letters, as well as the famous 1927 essay on the case by Felix Frankfurter and a stunning array of contributions from writers and activists.
- Author BiographyJohn Davis is an Irish writer and historian specialising in US radical history.
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJohn Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.